Trimble GeoManager enables businesses of various sizes and diverse global markets to increase fleet productivity while reducing fuel costs, decreasing carbon emissions, improving safety and streamlining operations. Trimble continually invests in innovative technology to meet the needs of its customers.
The following Trimble solutions are hosted on the GeoManager cloud-computing platform, which integrates advanced in-vehicle hardware, GPS, vehicle diagnostics and wireless communication technologies for exceptional performance and simplicity of use:
- Trimble GeoManager Fleet Management- offers real-time field status information and alerts to help manage overall fleet performance
- Trimble GeoManager Driver Safety- measures aggressive driving behaviors to help managers promote safety
- Trimble GeoManager Work Management- provides visibility into mobile worker utilization to optimize routes and scheduling
- Trimble GeoManager Driver Logs Hours of Service- automates the collection of data for government compliance
For more information on Trimble Fleet Solutions, visit: www.trimble.com/fleet or call 1-877-728-7623.
- Increase fleet productivity using real-time location intelligence
- Decrease fuel costs and carbon emission activity by reducing unauthorized vehicle use, curbing excessive speeding and lowering idling
- Improve vehicle utilization and up-time with exception alerts and vehicle diagnostics
- Trimble MRM Receives 2008 North American Mobility Award
- Trimble MRM Receives Frost & Sullivan Mobility Awards for Best Overall Mobile Field
Service Automation Solution and Best Overall In-Vehicle Solution for Mobile Resource
Management, March 2007
- Trimble MRM Receives Cingular Wireless Award for its Contribution to the Cingular Wireless
Business Alliance Channel, January 2007