To stay competitive, lawyers and other professional service providers need an efficient way to track billable time. AIRTIME Manager from AT&T provides a range of solutions that give you the power to track the duration of billable events directly on compatible AT&T devices.
AIRTIME Manager from AT&T solutions include:
- A4P Professional from AT&T - automatic logging of wireless email and phone calls, and ability to log manual events for small organizations
- A4P Enterprise from AT&T - automatic logging of wireless email and phone calls, and ability to log manual events for large organizations
- TimeNote Professional from AT&T - ability to log manual events, including a billing stopwatch, for small organizations
- TimeNote Enterprise from AT&T - ability to log manual events, including a billing stopwatch, for large organizations
A4P Professional is designed for small organizations to track the duration of calls and e-mails behind the scenes and assigns client/project codes to these events automatically.
Time entries are fed into your intermediary web-based report for review, where they can be approved and exported to billing systems such as TABS, TimeSlips, Prolaw, PCLaw and QuickBooks. Alternatively, you can have a timesheet automatically emailed to you at the end of each day, week or month.
- Tracking billable hours for busy professionals is inconvenient
- Billable events are often underreported or missing altogether
- Revenue is lost from inadequate time reporting
- Automatic tracking of mobile phone calls and e-mails
- Ability to create manual billable events
- Billing stopwatch
- Ability to assign project/client codes to billable events
- Consolidation of short billable events
- Ability to integrate with billing systems
- Higher productivity
- Increased revenue
- Better accountability
- Improved employee morale
To learn more, go to www.att.com/airtime. Get started today.