Webcast Replay: Patterns and Business Applications of the Cloud
A few weeks ago, Juan Perez, Founder and CEO of ekeepo presented a webcast on Patterns and Business Applications of the Cloud. If you missed it, you’re in luck! AT&T Developer Program members can access live and archived webcasts, including this one.
Juan Perez shares how a cloud based business process can be used as a strategic competitive advantage. In the webcast, he covers:
- History of the cloud
- Map between business processes and IT architectural considerations/models
- Examples of algorithms that can be used to make use of your existing data
- How the cloud became what it is today and how it can become a competitive advantage for your business
- Which business processes are low hanging fruit for cloud applications
- How you can make the data you already have more useful to your business decisions
Juan J. Perez, Founder/CEO, ekeepo LLC
Juan founded ekeepo LLC in 2008 with the dream of helping teams work together by using the cloud. Over the last 18 years, Juan has started and grown both consulting and product businesses at small software companies as well as contributed to large software product efforts while at Microsoft. Juan is the co-author of Software Engineering with Microsoft Visual Studio Team System published by Addison Wesley in 2006.