All actual attendees can enter to win an AT&T Smartphone. The winner will be notified via email after the Webcast.
When: Thursday, April 26, 10:00—11:00 AM Pacific Time
Access instructions will be sent to registered attendees prior to the start of the webcast.
Who Should Attend:
Web developers interested in using their talents to rapidly create mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
Join us and discover:
- The jqMobi selector tool’s speed and capability optimized for HTML5 mobile browsers
- What plug-ins are available to extend the jqMobi framework
What You Will Learn:
- How to use jqMobi to get your mobile application up and running quickly
- How to take advantage of jqMobi’s selector tools
- How to extend a jqMobi application with plugins such as a carousel, scroller, or drawer
- How to use jqMobi within both a web application and a native hybrid application built by appMobi
Registration is Required. Please Note: Registrations must be submitted at least 1 HOUR prior to scheduled event start time in order to be considered for approval.
Andrew Smith, Developer Evangelist, appMobi