The ARO 5.0 upgrade is now available for download
By John Hsia, Senior Product Marketing Manager
The AT&T Developer Program is proud to announce the availability of version 5.0 of the Application Resource Optimizer (ARO). In addition to support for the latest mobile platforms and desktops, this release includes a SDK so you can integrate ARO’s Best Practices into your automated testing and build processes. Here are some of the new features:
- Support for the mobile platforms: iOS 9, Android Marshmallow
- Support for the desktop operating systems: Mac 10.11 and Windows 10
- Significantly faster traces and load times
- Streamlined Mobile Best Practices
- New ARO SDK with API and Command Line Interface (CLI)
Yes, you heard correctly, ARO now has a SDK. The SDK includes APIs and a CLI so you can programmatically have ARO collect a trace, load that same trace, and then give you the analysis reports.
Want to integrate ARO with your favorite IDE or your testing tools? These APIs were made just for that purpose.
Want to enhance your automated daily build and functional testing processes with Mobile Best Practices? The new CLI was created purposely for such scripting activities.