Pitch Your IoT Idea to AT&T and You Could win $10,000!
Got a new, cool idea? We want to hear it. We want to fund it.
Today, there are more network-connected devices than there are people in the world, giving rise to new application development for the Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions. Nearly every business can benefit from IoT. You can deploy new applications to streamline processes, increase efficiency, lower costs, and open up new avenues for growth—helping to bring everyone and everything together.
As the architects of the Internet of Things, you hold the keys to continued innovation.
AT&T is once again sponsoring the IoT Evolution Expo, held August 17-20th at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. IoT Evolution Expo is directed at companies interested in understanding how to develop, integrate, and deploy IoT strategies.
AT&T Wants to Know:
- What is your idea and how does it impact the Internet of Things?
- What problem does it solve?
- Describe one or more use cases for the solution.
- How does it leverage AT&T developer tools?
- Why is it unique?
“IoT solutions are transforming the way businesses around the world operate: from enhancing productivity, reducing costs, opening up new revenue streams, and creating an overall richer customer experience,” said Mike Troiano, VP of Industrial IoT Solutions at AT&T. “This year’s Fast Pitch competition promises to be a lot of fun. It’s a great way to accelerate collaboration and innovation for the Internet of Things.”
How to Enter
- Register to present by visiting the Fast Pitch Registration Site
- If selected, you’ll pitch your idea during a preliminary round on the afternoon of Monday, August 17th.
- The top 10 pitches from the preliminary round will pitch again to an AT&T panel of judges during the live event on Tuesday, August 18th in the exhibit hall.
- Fast pitch winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 19th.
- Participants can deliver their pitches via PowerPoint, media tools or live demos, but must not exceed three minutes.
Reasons to Attend the IoT Evolution Expo
IoT Evolution Expo is directed at companies interested in understanding how to develop, integrate, and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) strategies. Over four days, attendees will hear from leading companies and speakers in IoT, covering the latest technologies, platform solutions and devices that will power your IoT Solution. Other highlights include:
- Drone Zone 360: Hear from presenters and see live demos from companies making use of drones.
- Battle of the Platforms: See some cutting edge platform solutions from leading companies who can help you manage and deliver your IoT solutions.
- Business Impact Awards: Awards program focused on recognizing companies and business leaders who have successfully implemented IoT and M2M solutions to solve a business issue.
- IoT Security Summit: Learn more about security in IoT on August 17th.
In addition, AT&T’s VP of Industrial IoT Solutions, Mike Troiano, will be presenting during the Keynote, Tuesday, August 18th at 4:15pm.
We look forward to seeing all of your innovative and creative IoT pitches! Register Today.