Mobile App Development – Overview – Do More Faster: Dev Faster, Network Faster!
- Hackathon ,
- Mobile App Development – Overview – Do More Faster: Dev Faster, Network Faster! (this article)
- Front-end UI Development – Rapid Prototyping and Understanding How To Use Paper And Pencil
- Back-end Development – Tools To Help Accelerate Website Development with Cloud Servers and Databases
- Getting to Market – Selling Your App Like It’s Going Out Of Style
- Networking – Developer Dating
- Lean Development/Management – Do the Hulk: Becoming Leaner, Meaner and Greener
In attending various technical groups, hackathons and building MVPs with developers, I’ve noticed that developers are always on the lookout for the following:
- Technical Resources (bleeding edge best practices, tools to do their job faster and more efficiently, getting started tutorials)
- Networking Assistance
- Marketing (Resources to help market their app to a wider audience)
To kick off the series, we will deal with UI/UX, then move onto development, sales/marketing tools and finally developer dating for those that are not technically inclined. By the end of these articles, you will have a complete soup to nuts overview of a highly scalable and highly resilient mobile app design process that weaves together bleeding edge application development technologies and methodologies.
If you have discovered resources that you have found to be invaluable, please tweet at me, email me at email@example.com, or find me in a upcoming hackathon and let’s grab a drink!