Launch apps and games with AT&T
Not sure how to work with AT&T to launch your app, game, or other product? Get familiar with the Developer Dashboard, which gives you transparency into the on-boarding process.
The Developer Dashboard is useful for developers and marketers alike. Use it to submit your app, track its progress, take action to process it more quickly, and view reports. The Developer Dashboard is the one tool you need to get your app on-board with AT&T.
Today, the Developer Dashboard supports several different on-boarding paths, so sign up once and then use the tool to manage them all:
- AT&T Network Services Gateway Sandbox offers developers access to robust network API development tools and documentation to build and test apps that leverage the AT&T Network Services Gateway.
- The Apps Beta program gives you the opportunity to fine-tune your apps and create some buzz before you go to market, based on unbiased input from highly involved AT&T customers.
- When your app is ready for prime time, look to AT&T AppCenter, AT&T’s official storefront for downloadable content, including apps and games. AppCenter has a standard 70/30 rev share and reaches a majority of AT&T customers, since it has prominent placement on AT&T phones.
- For your B2B or internal app, Enterprise Application Certification gets you into the AT&T Certified Solutions Catalog, which establishes an independently-verified evaluation of quality.
- For your new devices, the AT&T Emerging Devices Organization offers Network Ready Device Certification to ensure that your device is tested against the AT&T network and performs to network specifications.
To get started, join the AT&T Developer Program, then sign in. Click Developer Dashboard in the main menu. You’ll land on the In Progress tab where you can submit new products, view status, and take action if needed.
After clicking the Submit New Product button, select the desired on-boarding path to go directly to the workflow tool supporting that particular on-boarding path. Whereas the interface on the AT&T Developer Program website is the front-end, at-a-glance view, the workflow tool is the back-end of the Developer Dashboard. It has a different interface, but here you can do more: submit information about your company and product, digitally sign legal agreements, engage with AT&T managers using the Discussion Board, see exactly where you are in the process, and manage your products.
For marketers, the Launched tab of the Developer Dashboard displays trending reports of games and apps in AT&T AppCenter which utilize Qpass, the integrated carrier billing platform for third party mobile products and services. Here, you get easy access to a simplified view of your app’s activity.
What’s next for the Developer Dashboard? You tell us! Which new features would help you as developers and marketers? This is the first version of the tool, so we’re interested in your feedback.