Join our sponsors at the 2016 AT&T Developer Summit – get all the details
The 2016 AT&T Developer Summit Hackathon and Conference are back and bigger and better than ever before. Our hackathon has over $650,000 in cash, prizes, and giveaways from our amazing sponsors as well as many prizes and giveaways during the conference. As always, we and our sponsors have done our best to bring you the best tech and expertise we can provide.
If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time to do so and join us and our sponsors in Las Vegas! Below we have outlined the available prizes for the hackathon and the conference giveaways.
Hackathon: Best Overall App Prizes
- 1st place – $25,000 plus Harmon Audio Package ($5,000) and GenZe Scooter Package ($3,000-$15,000)
- 2nd place – $10,000
- 3rd place – $5,000
Use of AT&T APIs is required to be eligible for the Grand Prize, so read up and see some examples (links on registration site). Also, be sure to read Ben’s latest blog on the hackathon challenges, themes and prizes.
Check out these Accelerator Challenge prizes:
- Smart Cities App Challenge – $10,000
- Sustainability Challenge – $10,000
- Education App Challenge – $10,000
- Entertainment App Challenge – $10,000
- Connected Home App Challenge – $10,000
Check out these Sponsor Challenge prizes:
- Best Use of Plantronics Technology – $10,000
- Best Use of Intel Edison – $10,000
- Qualcomm Technology Challenge – $10,000
- Best Use of Samsung Technology – $10,000
- Ericsson Technology Challenge – $10,000
- ID Platform Challenge from Nantmobile – $10,000
Check out these Kicker Contest prizes:
- Best App From a Women Led Team – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T M2X – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T Flow Designer – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T Sponsored Data API – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T Digital Life – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T Enhanced WebRTC – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T Drive – $5,000
- It Can Wait Challenge – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T Enhanced Push to Talk APIs – $5,000
- Best Use of AT&T Data Rewards APIs- $5,000
- Best Use of DIRECTV APIs – $5,000
- Most Efficient App As Measured By AT&T ARO- $5,000
Check out these Sponsor Kicker Contest prizes:
- Best Use of IBM Bluemix – $5,000
- Best Use of ARM Mbed IoT Device Platform – $5,000
- Best Use of U-Blox Technology- $5,000
- Best Use of Konekt Dash- $5,000
- Best Use of Alcatel-Lucent Call Management APIs – $5,000
- Best Use of Alcatel ONETOUCH – $5,000
- Best Use of STMicro – $5,000
- It Can Whitepages APIs – $5,000
- Best Use of Harman APIs – ($5,000 ARV)
- Best Use of KANDY – $5,000
- Best Use of Gimbal Technology – 1 Apple Watch per team members (up to 5 team members)
- Best Use of NXPSemiconductors Technology – $5,000
- Best Use of the Alexa Skills Kit – $5,000
Check out the full list of partner technologies that will be available at this year’s hackathon.
See more details about the sponsors below:
Samsung- Win $10k in prizes from Samsung if you come up with the best use of SmartThings relating to Elder Care at the 2016 AT&T Developer Hackathon! Visit our booth at the expo too!
Ericsson- You’re invited for a chance to win $10k at our connected transportation challenge hackathon at the 2016 AT&T Developer Summit. Please also see our track session and booth in the expo hall.
IBM- Develop, test, and deploy apps rapidly in a single cloud environment with power and flexibility. Join our challenge for a chance to win $5k and visit us at our booth at the Expo.
Intel- The Intel community IoT team will be at the AT&T Hackathon in Las Vegas on January 2nd. Can you build an Edison-based device for a chance to win $10k?
Qualcomm – This year we are going to be on all sides of the 2016 AT&T Developer Summit. Join us for a chance to win $10k at our smart city IoT hackathon challenge; at our Technical Training Session on Monday January 3rd.
Whitepages- Learn how phones can spam with Whitepages. Join our hackathon challenge for a chance to win $5k and be sure to visit us at our booth in the expo hall.
Alcatel Onetouch- AT&T Hackathon teams will be competing to win $5k from Alcatel Onetouch this year to bring the best out of the XESS.
Alcatel Lucent- Mash our Call Management API’s with other API’s to enhance voice and video over LTE for a chance to win $5k.
The swag room is back this year and we have some amazing items thanks to our sponsors. Check out the items we have available:
- Samsung Gear watches
- Harmon Smart Speakers
- Plantronics headsets
We also have some awesome giveaways and sponsors for the conference portion of the event. Check out all the exciting things going on with in our sponsor expo as well as other areas. Don’t miss out!
Nantworks- Leverage iD SDK and API’s for a chance to win $5k from Nantworks. Also, stop by our booth in the expo hall and share some creative ideas.
Qualcomm- Be sure to stop by our track session, Smart Devices and the Journey into Internet of Things from 3-3:45 PM and expo booth 24 on Tuesday. We look forward to seeing you there.
Technicolor- Don’t forget to join our track session on Monetizing Behavioral Data Analytics from 3-3:45 PM on Tuesday as well as swing by our expo booth #7.
LG- Join LG in Moon Nightclub not only for the experience of the nightclub but they are doing giveaways of TVs and smartphones. Grab a signature cocktail and enjoy the DJ.
For more information on the technologies available for use with the challenges, visit our 2016 AT&T Developer Summit Hackathon Partner Technologies page.
We are broadcasting live at #ATTDevSummit on Periscope January 2nd – 5th. Just follow us on Periscope (@attdeveloper) to join the fun.