AT&T Speech SDK – Now Available for Android
We’re happy to announce the availability of the AT&T Speech SDK for Android.
The SDK can help reduce the development time associated with adding speech transcription to your app.
The SDK handles certain tasks on mobile devices, including:
- Controlling microphone input
- Compressing audio data
- Streaming data to the Speech API servers
- Displaying audio feedback and audio processing progress.
Get access to all of our SDKs, including:
- AT&T Speech SDK – for building UIs to capture speech in native apps.
- Sencha and Microsoft SDKs – for web-services apps.
You can also find more information about the Speech API here.