AT&T Speech SDK for Native Apps – Now Available
We’re happy to announce the availability of the AT&T Speech SDK….for adding speech functionality to native apps.
The SDK can help reduce the development time associated with adding speech transcription to your app.
The SDK handles certain tasks on mobile devices, including:
- Controlling microphone input
- Compressing audio data
- Streaming data to the Speech API servers
- Displaying audio feedback and audio processing progress.
Get access to all of our SDKs, including:
- AT&T Speech SDK – for building UIs to capture speech in native apps.
- Sencha and Microsoft SDKs – for web-services apps.
You can also find more information about the Speech API here.