AT&T Mobile App Hackathon – Chicago Recap
As for the specifics, we had a fantastic turn out of over 80 developers with 8 teams formed and 6 final app submissions:
- Success for Youth – Location based scholarship info for students in their interested field
- Blankr – Tell others what you have just done “I’ve just <blanked>” and geotag the location.
- TestPrep – Help students prepare for standardized tests (e.g. sat, toefl, …)
- Never Miss a Package – Helps you be there for important packages when you can’t physically be there
- Chicago Buffet – Allows users to discover the locations of the various food trucks in the Chicago area.
- iStalk – This app is helping for user to find people in neighborhood where you have never been there. It will give you search result based on people’s interests or activity what they want to do.
As for the prizes, here is a complete list of the winning teams:
- 1st Place – Never Miss a Package
- 2nd Place – Success for Youth
- 3rd Place – Chicago Buffet
- Sencha Award Winner (@sencha) – TestPrep
- AppMobi Award Winner (@appmobi) – Success For Youth
- Microsoft Award Winner – Ravi Singh
- Morningstar Award Winners (@morningstarinc) – Never Miss a Package, Success for Youth, Chicago Buffet
Finally, if you’re interested in our upcoming hackathons, you can find a complete list with RSVP here: http://on.fb.me/atthackathoneventlist