AT&T adapters for Worklight – IBM® Mobile First Tech Talk
IBM MobileFirst hosts a set of virtual tech talks for developers, ISVs and anyone who is interested to learn more about mobile solutions. On August 6 the AT&T Developer Program kicks off their second series with a session on API adapters for Worklight. Our adapters enable developers to quickly and easily integrate APIs like Speech, SMS, Payment and more from within the Worklight platform.
This session will highlight:
- AT&T developer platform overview
- AT&T APIs and their real-world applications
- Using AT&T adapters for IBM Worklight
- Demo of an app featuring the Speech to Text API
Using these adapters, you can deliver feature-rich, personalized mobile experiences for your individual or enterprise customer base, enabling:
- Efficient group communication
- Empowered mobile workforce
- Customizable mobile payments for AT&T subscribers
Register and tune in to hear Giri Bhaskara, Principal Technical Architect and Raj Sesetti, Solution Architect from the AT&T Developer Program.
Click here to learn more or download the AT&T adapters for IBM Worklight.
If needed here’s the direct link to registration page: https://events.na.collabserv.com/portal/wippages/register.php?id=ea4909f90e&l=en-US