Handheld Contact provides mobile professionals with ACT! features on BlackBerry devices. Handheld Contact is the only wireless synchronizing application for ACT! and offers patented 2-way wireless synchronization.
- Automatic two-way, wireless syncing between your ACT! database and your handheld
- ACT! data is stored directly on your handheld device
- Automatic identification and syncing of your important contacts
- History logging for calls and emails with automatic time-stamping
- Customizable sync settings so YOU determine what is and isn't synchronized
- Accurate and current customer information in your ACT! database and on your handheld device
all the time.
- Collaborate and share data with team members inside and outside of wireless coverage
- Take notes right in Handheld Contact, eliminating the need for pen-and-paper notes and
redundant data entry.
- Increase employee productivity - Handheld Contact users report an average savings of 2.5
hours per week.
- Gain a fully-hosted solution using patent pending technology with all the IT syncing
infrastructure you need.
- "Mobile access to customer and prospect information is essential for today's business
professionals, sales teams and larger workgroups,"
- Joe Bergera, Senior Vice-President and GM for ACT!
- "If I'm not in the office, it saves me hours. It saves me a minimum of an hour a day -
that's a conservative estimate."
- Bill Holsman, CEO, Sign-Lite, Cleveland, OH
- "Accuracy of information was the biggest gain in adopting Handheld Contact. The
challenge before was that information wasn't getting updated into the database in a timely
manner and sometimes it was being forgotten completely."
- Larry Heimpel, CompX, Waterloo, ON