This remote application allows a builder to update a scheduled activity, approve purchase orders*, manage variances, maintain quality control walk-throughs, initiate vendor notifications and send text and email messages to suppliers.
Wireless/Mobile Scheduling improves the communication between the home office and the job site. Using Wireless/Mobile Scheduling, superintendents can monitor, control, and communicate daily construction activities. From the field, they¿re able to keep accurate construction schedules and have the information they need to reduce costly errors and maintain consistent cycle times.
Business Process Management (BPM) by BuilderMT is business process modeling software that gives contractors the ability to quickly and easily create automated processes using browser based devices.
- Manage cash flow and sub-contractors
- Approve purchase orders for payment*
- Auto send vendor notifications via print, fax or e-mail
- Reduces cycle time.
- Increases communication between the field and home office.
- Increases bottom line net margin due to increased efficiency.
- Eliminates data entry of purchase order related invoices.
- IHTA Award Finalist, 2008
- Professional Builder magazine's 2008 Top 100 Products
- ConstrucTech Top Product 2007
- ConstrucTech Hottest Company of the Year 2007
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2007-Eastwood Homes
- ConstrucTech Vision Awards for 2007 overall Team Award-New Urban Builders