SkyMail is an application that enables mobile workers - in industries including Transportation, Utilities, Waste Removal, Field Service, Field Sales/Mobile Professionals, Public Safety and others - to wirelessly dictate, document, and share time sensitive information from any mobile phone via email, with their dispatch, central office, or another mobile worker by simply using their voice. The service tremendously increases mobile workers' productivity by reducing or eliminating the time they spend "on-hold" while trying to communicate with a central office or another worker, and thereby allows them more time to perform their primary tasks.
With SkyMail, subscribers can email important messages and events to an individual or group by simply making a call from their mobile phone. No more handwriting field notes. No more frustration with thumb-typing on small keypads. The sender simply selects a pre-assigned recipient or subject line from their mobile phone's contact list to call and then just speaks a message that is recorded and delivered to the inbox of an individual or group (as large as 50) as an audio email. The recipient receives an e-mail containing a link to the voice message and a text reply box, enabling him/her to reply with a text message delivered directly to the sender's phone - allowing for continuous two-way communication. All messages are time and date stamped for documentation and stored on a secure password protected website for tracking and record-keeping purposes.
In addition, SkyMail's customized subject lines like "Service Outage Critical" or "Job Closed Out Non Critical" can be used to communicate the significance of messages so that the most important messages can be listened to first.
- SkyMail is simple to use which means no training or complex steps to be learned. It's just
another phone call, like any other call.
- There is no software, no special technical/IT requirements and no capital investment
- SkyMail uses the most natural form of communication: voice
- SkyMail is a proven technology with a proven Return on Investment
- SkyMail is affordable and a great value
- Record, Document & Share! SkyMail allows users to "speak" their emails
instead of typing them, by just simply making a phone call.
- Customizable Subject Lines. Each email is sent with a subject field that the user selects,
providing asummary of the email without a conversation taking place.
- Documentation & Accountability. SkyMails are all stored in the recipient's email &
online in the sender's SkyMail account, along with a time/date stamp & a "Listened
To" verification feature.
- Text Messaging and Reply. A text reply box is on the face of each SkyMail message enabling
the recipient to reply back to the sender with a text message that is delivered directly back
to the sender's cell phone.
- The improved productivity achieved by the use of SkyMail will improve a company's revenues,
cash flow and customer satisfaction.
- First place in the 2008 Andrew Seybold Choice Award for Most Innovative Business
- Second place in the 2007 CTIA E-Tech Awards for Best Enterprise Solution
- Finalist in the 2008 Global Mobile Awards
- Runner-up in the NAVTEQ 2008 Global LBS Challenge.