Actsoft's suite of location-based software solutions leverages GPS and wireless technology, providing optimal oversight for businesses with a remote work force.
Just by increasing the efficiency of your mobile workforce, Actsoft saves you money by reducing operating costs and improving customer satisfaction. An extensive suite of reports is available at no extra cost; providing you with the ability to analyze, manage and improve company performance.
3 levels of power give the ability to streamline workflow using GPS accuracy and wireless speed.
About the products:
Comet EZ: The most robust, cost effective web based MRM application in the industry.
Capabilities include GPS location tracking, wireless time clock, geo-fencing with alerts, speed and stop time alerts, and on-demand or scheduled reporting.
Comet Tracker: A powerful client-based platform that offers all the features of Comet EZ plus: Advanced data collection capabilities: barcode scanning, panic alert, work order management, wireless forms and supervisor time entry.
Comet Mobile Worker: The most robust package. Provides businesses with a completely wireless operational management system. Includes all of Comet Tracker's features plus: Calendars, automated customer communications, work order/invoice updating from the field, work order sequencing, excessive stop time alerts, wireless forms, turn-by-turn voice navigation, and more.
Advanced Wireless Forms: Turn any paper form into a wireless clone of the same information - no matter how complicated. Save time by transferring information back to the office with wireless speed. Save paper and eliminate dual entry.
Use GPS tracking to locate and monitor workers at all times:
- View location, direction, speed and stop durations of all workers
- Assign the worker closest to the job site or pick up/delivery
- Receive geofencing alerts when workers enter or leave pre-designated areas
- Get notified if speeds or stop times are exceeded
Verify time to improve productivity:
- Wireless time clock reduces unnecessary trips to the office
- Reduce payroll and billing errors & costs
- Ensure worker & delivery arrival times
Turn your worker's wireless device into a data capture tool:
- Barcode scan information into configurable fields
- Generate and print historical task reports analyzing worker performance
- Instantly send and integrate field data into existing systems and obtain job information in real time
- Store and analyze historical job data
- Quickly and easily dispatch job orders directly to the field
- Integrates with existing work order systems - eliminating data entry
- Location Tracking enables dispatchers to locate the closest employee to a job. Assign individuals to designated areas and set up alerts to the home office if the worker happens to travel outside the assigned area
- Time Tracking provides mobile workers with the ability to clock in and out of shifts right from their wireless device. Reduce overtime hours
- Task Tracking allows mobile workers to collect data in the field and transmit it wirelessly back to the home office
- Job Tracking allows dispatchers to easily transmit jobs to multiple workers, and track the employee through the entire job. Employees update their progress right from the handset: from their initial acceptance of the job, arrival to the job site, to the completion
- Generate individual or group historical driving reports for speed, stops, locations and miles
- Exception reports show when an employee has exceeded a defined speed, stop duration or has made unauthorized stops
- Time sheet reports enhance operations management and improve worker productivity
- Instantly generate Order Status Summary reports showing detailed worker activity - allows management to make important business decisions on the fly
Texas Health Management Group was the first ATT customer for Actsoft. They use Comet Tracker
to track tasks, mileage (for reimbursement), and time on location.