Corrigo Work Track is a wireless location and time card software system for construction companies and subcontractors. With AT&T FSS, field workers and superintendents can wirelessly submit job and time information directly from the field, eliminating the need for paper timesheets.
Whether you track teams or individuals, you'll have immediate access to your crew's reported time and job status back at the office. You'll eliminate the stacks of paperwork and all of the bottlenecks that go with them. Never double-enter a timesheet again. Feel confident that your costs are up to date and accurate.
- GPS Tracking: GPS tracking locates your field workers through the work shift so you always
know where your resources are.
- Job Cost Tracking: TimeCard increases accounting and job management precision by assigning
jobs, tasks and cost codes to workers. Quickly compare actual cost versus budget for up to the
- Time Cards for Payroll: Workers transmit time cards from field locations with time, date
and location stamps. So your payroll is less hassle and more accurate.
- Do the Job, Cut the Paperwork: Focus on getting the job done, not the paperwork.
- Get Productive, Pronto: It's easy to learn and use for workers in the office and
- Built Just for Construction Companies and Subcontractors: Works the way you already manage
jobs, track time cards, mark up invoices and get paid.
- Field Tested and Proven: More than 100,000 users around the country depend upon it every