To stay competitive, lawyers and other professional service providers need an efficient way to track billable time. AIRTIME Manager from AT&T provides a range of solutions that give you the power to track the duration of billable events directly on compatible AT&T devices.
AIRTIME Manager from AT&T solutions include:
- A4P Professional from AT&T - automatic logging of wireless email and phone calls, and ability to log manual events for small organizations
- A4P Enterprise from AT&T - automatic logging of wireless email and phone calls, and ability to log manual events for large organizations
- TimeNote Professional from AT&T - ability to log manual events, including a billing stopwatch, for small organizations
- TimeNote Enterprise from AT&T - ability to log manual events, including a billing stopwatch, for large organizations
A4P Enterprise is designed for large organizations to track the duration of calls and e-mails behind the scenes. A4P Enterprise remembers billing matters for each contact, making it possible to bill many events with a single click. You can also search or scroll through your open projects for the appropriate billing matter.
Once billed, the time entry is automatically posted to back office systems such as Elite, Carpe Diem, Aderant, RainMaker, Omega and many others. Expense management and email management modules are also available.
- Tracking billable hours for busy professionals is inconvenient
- Billable events are often underreported or missing altogether
- Revenue is lost from inadequate time reporting
- Automatic tracking of mobile phone calls and e-mails
- Ability to create manual billable events
- Billing stopwatch
- Ability to assign project/client codes to billable events
- Consolidation of short billable events
- Ability to integrate with billing systems
- Higher productivity
- Increased revenue
- Better accountability
- Improved employee morale
To learn more, go to www.att.com/airtime. Get started today.